*unnecessary drum roll*
The episode with Jane Lynch! (Note: We don't know the title of the episode yet. *stares at Dan*)
Okay, now I have three more exclusive pics for you! These are from Season 2 (I think) of Jennette! I'm getting more hopefully soon of the whole gang from Season 3. :) Enjoy, my loves!
Also, Nathan was on UStream last night, and he said that iStart a Fan War has Seddie/Creddie bits! Exciting! And we now have confirmation that Max Ehrich who plays Adam is, in fact, Carly's love interest!
During the days that I fell off the face of the earth (meaning I didn't update) Dan decided to go video crazy and posted a crap-ton of BTS videos for us to enjoy. I'm too much of a lazy, drooling sloth to post all of them soooo.... go to his Youtube!
I'LL UPDATE A LOT MORE. I PRAWWWM-UUUSSS.
nice post! thanks :)
ReplyDeleteWOHU ! thank you very much for the pictures we take and give you the excellent blog cvreditos psyche so. www.jennettedaily.org
ReplyDeleteWOHU !thank you very much for the pictures we take and give you the credits psyche so excellent blog
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pics; but when are you going to update? I have your site bookmarked but you haven't been updating with anything lately =/
ReplyDeleteCool pics! Can't wait for more pictures. - www.justjennette.com
ReplyDelete